DOT MEDICAL EXAM AND COMMERCIAL MOTOR VEHICLE (CMV) CERTIFICATION
As part of our commitment to meeting all healthcare needs for our patients, A-P Medical Group offers on-site professional DOT/CDL medical examinations at the lowest cost in the area. A-P Medical Group is a listed provider on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) National Registry. We offer same-day appointments and walk-ins are also welcome. Don’t miss employment opportunity by failing to obtain the necessary documents, A-P Medical Group provides certified DOT/CDL medical examination that are convenient and affordable.
The FMCSA requires that a licensed medical professional conduct Department of Transportation (DOT) physical examinations for drivers of commercial motor vehicles (CMV); a physician certified with the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME) must perform these examinations. Per the Nevada DMV, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) holders must present a medical examination certificate verifying completion of a DOT/CMV medical exam in order to obtain their Medical Examination Card and license.
- NRCME Certified DOT Medical Examiner
- FMCSA National Registry provider
- DOT/CDL Medical Examinations performed On-Site
- Medical Examination Report provided
- Medical Examination Certificate provided
- Exams for New CDL or CDL Renewal
- Walk-Ins Welcome
- Same-Day Appointments Available
- $45.00 Flat Rate: Lowest Examination Cost in the Las Vegas Area
- Highly Trained Staff
- State-Of-The-Art Facility
- Centrally Located, Close to Freeways
- Doctor y Personal Hablan Español
Don’t Delay! Employers require that you complete a DOT/CDL medical examination and obtain your Medical Examination Card before you are able to begin employment in the transportation industry. Come into A-P Medical Group today for professional, high quality DOT/CDL exams that are both convenient and affordable.
- Bring Photo ID
- Bring Previous Medical Examination Card and Certificate (If Applicable)
- Bring Corrective Lenses (If Applicable)
- Discuss Health History
- Vision and Hearing Acuity
- Blood Pressure and Pulse Rate
- Physical Examination